WOLFGANG Log Cabin 5.30m x 4.50m
The WOLFGANG Log Cabin is a good sized cabin offering a separate storage area. This storage shed can be constructed to either the left or right of the main cabin as required at the point of installation.
The Wolfgang Log Cabin features a front porch, perfect shade for summer days, protecting the front of the cabin from the effects of the weather.
This log cabin lends itself to many practical uses including;
- Additional Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation
- Garden Office
- Summer House
- Craft Room
The Wolfgang Log Cabin makes an awesome Workshop or Craft Store.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality slow grown North European 45mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly.
Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Wolfgang Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The WOLFGANG Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double full Glazed Doors
- Two Opening Windows
- Storage annexe with single door (can be built on either side as required)
- Front Porch supported by one post
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Real Glass
- Roofing Felt
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Tanalised Foundation Beams
- Wind and Watertight Connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.30m x 4.50/3.00m
- Building Footprint: 5.10m x 4.30/2.80m
- Ridge Height: 2.47m
- Eaves Height: 2.05m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Rear Overhang: 20cm
- Front Canopy Canopy: 1.70m
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind – Watertight Log Connection
- 10 Year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 30 litres
- Embadecor Stain 12.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 12.5 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 7.5 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver-Grey or Brown
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader of felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days