SKOV Log Cabin 3.5m x 3m with Steep Pitched Roof
Skov Log Cabin
Measuring 3.5 x 3.0m, the Skov Log Cabin has a lovely unique Scandinavian design featuring a combination of a steeply pitched roof and low side walls.
The Skov Log Cabin is an ideal cabin for a Tiny House or practical storage solution for your garden. It has a lovely canopy overhanging to the front providing a generous amount of shade. This lovely garden cabin is absolutely ideal for anyone, offering an excellent alternative to the common old garden shed.
The Skov Wood Cabin has large double doors allowing lots of access for your Garden Furniture.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality slow grown 28mm Northern European Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for their interlocking assembly.
The SKOV Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended Wood Stains.
SKOV Log Cabin Includes as Standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double Fully Glazed doors
- Two Opening Windows
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Real Glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- No other Mixed timbers called Spruce or Pine mix
- Slow grown Northern European Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
Skov Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 3.5m x 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 3.30m x 2.80m
- Ridge Height: 2.70m
- Eaves Height: 1.50m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Rear Overhang: 20cm
- Front Overhanging: 20cm
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 25 – 30 Days