SHEPHERDS HUT Deluxe With Double Side Doors
Our SHEPHERDS HUT Deluxe with Double Side Doors is Perfect for Holiday Rentals
The SHEPHERDS HUT Deluxe with Double Side Doors features large Double Side Doors and five windows four of which is fixed and the other is a tilt and turn. The Shepherds Hut measures 5.0m x 2.4m. This is a large sized and impressive garden building with lots of space inside suitable for a number of uses. It comes complete with a solid H Frame and large metal wheels with axles.
Most of our customers buy the Shepherds Hut Deluxe for use as a Garden office or in most cases as additional accommodation for rental. This model is on show at our Santa Barbara Resort.
You can use a 35mm – 45mm insulation in the walls and a suitable material like Rockwool in the roof to create a warm office or cosy home. By applying a nice quality cladding on the walls you can hide all the insulation and electrics.
Overall our Shepherds Hut Deluxe measures a very large 2.4m x 5.0m and is manufactured from 19mm tongue and grooved timber on a timber frame and metal chassis. Access is gained into Shepherds Hut via the double side doors and well-designed steps.
The SHEPHERDS HUT Deluxe with Double Side Doors features as standard:
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding.
- Roof and Floor cladding have a rear groove to ensure it does not curl over time.
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Inner laminated and curved trusses.
- Double Glazed.
- Two small fixed windows, either side of the door.
- One Tilt and Turn Opening window.
- Two fixed windows.
- Supplied with standard roofing felt.
- Large painted Metal Wheels, Axles and Supports.
- Substantial Adjustable support legs for levelling.
- Steel axles and frames are heavily bolted to the solid timber subframe.
- Timber Subframe of a very heavy duty construction.
- Wide access steps.
- Large double doors.
- High-quality door and window fittings.
- Torx screws as standard including Torx bits.
- All fittings, screws, components and instruction manual.
- ALL the wood is cut to size and is extremely precise with little or no tolerance.
- This Shepherds Hut is massively over-engineered and is designed to the incredibly high standards of the German and Dutch marketplace. It has metal brackets, 90° degree brackets and plates, all of which is pretty unnecessary in the Azorean market but does reflect the incredible quality you will receive.
- Only for static use, Static props must be used all the time.
Dimensions of the SHEPHERDS HUT Deluxe with Double Side Doors:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.4 x 5.0m
- Wall Dimensions: 2.40 x 5.00m
- Ridge Height: 3.19m – (Height with wheels)
- Eaves Height: 1.85m
- 19mm Cladding – Untreated Spruce
- 19mm Roof and floor
- Roof overhang to the side: Approximately 5cm
- Roof overhang front: Approximately 15cm
- Roof overhang rear: Approximately 15cm
- Center of supporting pins – 301cm x 183cm
- Diameter of wheels: Approximately 650mm
- Height from Chassis to centre of the spindle of the wheels: Approximately 325mm
- Frame Depth: 45mm
Shepherds Hut Deluxe Optional Extras:
- Carefree treatment 22 litres
- Embadecor Stain 9 litres
- Embalan Paint 9 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 5 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver-Grey or Brown
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far more superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin. Ordinary felt will last two-three years. Shingles will last for at least 15 years and it is unlikely you will ever need to replace them.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days