Metal Roof Finials for Log Cabins and Garden Buildings:
Roof Finials are a very economic way to enhance the beauty of your Log Cabin. They look especially pleasing on our hexagonal, octagonal and corner cabins.
- 40.1111 Square Finial – 35cm x 35cm – 10cm in height
- 40.2222 Octagonal Finial – 45cm x 45cm – 10cm in height
- 40.3333 Hexagonal Finial – 45cm x 45cm – 10cm in height
- 40.4444 Rectangular finial, supplied in two parts – 60cm x 35cm each – 10cm in height –
Optional Brass Ball:
- 40.1111B Brass Ball Option
For A Rectangular Roof Finial Set, Two Brass Balls will be required.
These Metal Roof Finials can be fitted quite easily by either gluing directly on to the roof with a shingle glue or similar adhesive or by drilling small holes in the corners of the roof finial and then screwing in to the roof. Glue and screws are not supplied.
There is a pre-drilled hole in the top of the finial, this is for the optional decorative brass ball to be fitted if required. If the ball is not required, this hole can be sealed with a suitable silicone product.
These roof finials are a fixed pitch and will not necessarily match the pitch of all roofs.