OTHELA Log Cabin Beautiful, Imposing and Practical
11.10m² + 26.42m²
Stunning, Modern OTHELA Log Cabin
If you are looking for a truly stunning log cabin for use as a Summerhouse, or perhaps a garden office, look no further, the Othela Log Cabin has it all. With its spacious cabin area and large covered gazebo, this cabin is a winner.
The Modern Othela Log Cabin is a perfect choice for a:
- Treatment Room
- Tea Shop
- Tiny Home
- Weekends Away
- Jacuzzi Room
- Garden Office
- Art Studio
The Othela Modern Log Cabin is one of those super versatile garden buildings that will be used and appreciated by the whole family.
The Othela Log Cabin lends itself to so many uses, with the light, airy interior and the contemporary style of the windows, doors and covered terrace area. Imagine the impact that this cabin could have on your garden or work environment.
In my humble opinion, the Othela is beautiful, imposing and practical and I really love the effect of the light and shadows created by the horizontal slats around the terrace area.
The Othela is constructed using 40mm interlocking wall logs and double glazing. All timber used is slow grown Spruce for a tight wood grain. For the highest quality finish, the timber is also specially selected for the interlocking construction and will not feature a mixture of timbers or finger jointing.
Treat your Othela Modern Log Cabin as soon as it has been installed using one of our high-quality stains.
The Modern Othela Log Cabin includes:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Fully Glazed Double Doors
- Double Glazing
- Three Fixed Windows
- Quality window and door fittings
- Real Glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Board
Othela Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Size: 7.85m x 5.10m
- Enclosed cabin are: 3.72m x 3.00m
- Terrace Dimensions: 3.95m x 5.10m
- Gazebo Canopy: 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 7.65m x 2.80m
- Height: 2.50m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.96m
WE DELIVERY TO ALL 9 ISLANDS OF THE AZORES
Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are used.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is simply stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering and is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch roofs or completely flat. The EPDM roofing material is supplied to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is a highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane, it’s posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. It’s two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It’s been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
DELIVERY NOTE: EPDM is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL extend delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days