LORY Log Cabin Modern Design
3.50m + 1.20m
Lory Log Cabin Contemporary Design
The Lory Log Cabin is a perfect choice for a:
- Garden Office
- Summer House
- Play Room
- Games Room
- Reception Room
- Dining Area
The Lory Log Cabin is one of those super versatile garden buildings that will be used and appreciated by the whole family.
The Lory is constructed using 44mm interlocking wall logs and double glazing. All timber used is slow grown Spruce for a tight wood grain. For the highest quality finish, the timber is also specially selected for the interlocking construction and will not feature a mixture of timbers or finger jointing.
Treat your Lory Log Cabin as soon as it has been installed using one of our high-quality stains.
WE DELIVER TO ALL THE AZORES
The Lory Log Cabin includes as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double Fully Glazed Doors
- Two Opening Windows
- Two Fixed Windows
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Real glass
- Double Glazing
- Tanalised Foundation Beams
- Fixing Kit and Instruction Manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Lory Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 4.35m x 3.5m + 1.20m
- Building Footprint: 4.15m x 3.30m
- Roof Height: 2.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.06m x 3.21m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Front Porch: 120cm
Yorick Log Cabin Video
FREE EASY ROOFING MEMBRANE
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are used.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is simply stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering and is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch roofs or completely flat. The EPDM roofing material is supplied to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is a highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane, it’s posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. It’s two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It’s been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
DELIVERY NOTE: EPDM is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL extend delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
- No Mixed timbers such as Pine mix
- Slow grown Northern European Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connections
- High Quality Dutch Standards
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days