The LIVERPOOL Log Cabin has it all covered
The LIVERPOOL Log Cabin is perfect for a multitude of purposes
Are you searching for a Man Cave, Play Den, Crafts Room or perhaps a Garden Office? Well, the possibilities are endless. No matter what the reason, the Liverpool Log Cabin can be enjoyed by the whole family.
The Liverpool Log Cabin has centrally positioned three-quarter glazed double doors and floor to ceiling windows on either side and a great sized functional front porch across the full front of the cabin. The Liverpool Log Cabin is a very spacious and airy cabin with a really useful 1.5m storage room and a 2.0m front verandah. For maximum versatility, the storage room can be placed on either side of the cabin.
Measuring 6.94m x 7.63m this log cabin has proven to be extremely popular as a games room, additional accommodation or as a garden office.
The Liverpool cabin is one of the more popular cabins we have due to its excellent build quality, size and cost.
This attractive Log Cabin is built using top quality 58mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Liverpool Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
Limited Offer FREE roof Shingles
Liverpool Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 58mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double 3/4 Glazed Doors
- Two Fixed 3/4 Length Windows
- One Large Opening Window
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Front Porch
- Real Glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Watertight and Wind-Tight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Liverpool Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Cabin Dimensions: 5.4m x 5.4m
- Overall Dimensions including Front Porch: 6.85m x 7.30m
- Building Footprint: 6.47m x 7.43m
- Front Porch: 5.40m x 2.23m
- Ridge Height: 2.63m
- Eaves Height: 2.16m
- Door Width: 1.59m
- Door Height including frame: 1.88m
Liverpool Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- 18mm Solid Wood Flooring
- 27mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Impregnation Fluid 12.5 litres
- Carefree treatment 22.5 litres
- Embadecor Stain 22.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 22.5 litres
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow Grown Northern European Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Watertight and Wind-TightLog Connection
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader of felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 45 Working Days