The Jutka Gazebo is a stunning modern building
If you have a corner location and are looking for a spectacular building for your garden then The Jutka Gazebo is a perfect choice.
Positioned in the corner there is a well-designed log cabin with centrally placed double doors, measuring 3.68m x 3.68m and on either side, there is a 2.98m gazebo.
This style of structure is ideal for many uses including:
- Reception room
- Dining Area
- Garden Office
- Gym Room
The Jutka is one of those super versatile garden buildings that will be used and appreciated by the whole family.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality 44mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Jutka Gazebo is supplied untreated, and as such, will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The Jutka Gazebo Log Cabin includes as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- Double Fully Glazed Doors
- Double Glazing
- Four opening windows
- Easy Roof Membrane
- Quality window and door fittings
- Real glass
- Easy Roof Membrane
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
The Jutka Gazebo Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 6.78m x 6.78m
- Enclosed cabin are: 3.80m x 3.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.51m x 3.51m
- Gazebo Canopy: 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 6.58m x 6.58m
- Height: 2.30m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.89m
- Overhang (on all sides): 30cm
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
- EPDM Roofing Material
- 27mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- Decking boards for the gazebo area
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 39 litres
- Embadecor Stain 17.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 17.5 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 10 litres
The Jutka Gazebo Log Cabin comes complete with Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are used.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is simply stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
Roof Covering Important:
This roof has a very slight pitch and shingles are NOT recommended on their own. If you require shingles you will need to add an underlayer of felt and use shingle glue extensively. We cannot guarantee the roof when shingles are used.
This Log Cabin is supplied with Easy Roofing Membrane
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering and is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch roofs or completely flat. The EPDM roofing material is supplied to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is a highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane, it’s posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. It’s two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It’s been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
DELIVERY NOTE: EPDM is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL extend delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days