JORGEN Log Cabin with Pent Roof
The Jorgen Log Cabin measures 2.9m x 2.6m and has centrally positioned double doors it is well suited as a heavy duty storage solution.
Our Jorgen Log Cabin is a lovely modern style garden shed and is absolutely ideal for the small or large garden providing an excellent alternative to standard traditional garden sheds.
Also included with The Jorgen Log Cabin is a set of half glazed double doors both of which open allowing you to move larger garden furniture such as a patio dining set or large umbrella in and out of the cabin quickly and easily.
Built using the best quality 28mm Spruce, all the logs are specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Jorgen Log Cabin is supplied untreated, therefore it will require treatment as soon as it has been erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The JORGEN Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- FREE Roofing Felt
- Double 3/4 Quarter Glazed Doors
- Quality door fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and Watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Jorgen Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- Easy Roof Membrane
- EPDM Roofing Material
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- 26mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 10 litres
- Embadecor Stain 10 litres
- Embalan Paint 10 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 5 litres
Jorgen Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.90m x 2.90m
- Building Footprint: 2.70m x 2.70m
- Front Height: 2.18m
- Back Height: 1.90m
- Door Height inc.frame: 1.90m
- Overhang on all sides: 0.20m
- No Mixed Timbers
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat, single sloping / pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are used.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is simply stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
Roof Covering Important:
The roof of the Jörgen Log Cabin has a very slight slope and therefore shingles are NOT recommended on their own. If you require shingles you will need to add an underlayer of felt and use Shingle Glue extensively. We cannot guarantee the roof when shingles are used.
This Log Cabin is supplied with Standard Roofing Felt
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering and is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch roofs or completely flat. The EPDM roofing material is supplied to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is a highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane, it’s posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene terpolyMer. It’s two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It’s been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
DELIVERY NOTE: EPDM is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL extend delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days