INGMAR Log Cabin
Measuring 3.8 meters x 3 meters with an ample 80cm front canopy, The INGMAR Log Cabin has three quarter offset single glazed double doors and a single front window. Both the door and window positions can be swapped during the installation as required.
The Ingmar Log Cabin is perfect for a summer house or practical storage solution for your garden. It has a lovely canopy overhanging to the front providing a generous amount of shade. This lovely garden cabin is absolutely ideal for anyone, offering an excellent alternative to the common old garden shed.
Relax under the ample canopy of the Ingmar Log Cabin where you can enjoy the view of your garden and enjoy a nice refreshing drink whilst doing so. You deserve it!
This lovely summer house is built using top quality 28mm Spruce, all the logs are specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create longer full-length pieces. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Ingmar Log Cabin is supplied untreated, therefore it will require treatment as soon as it has been erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The Ingmar Log Cabin includes as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- FREE Roofing Felt
- Double 3/4 Glazed Doors
- Opening Window
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Front Canopy
- Real Glass
- Tanalised Foundation Beams
- Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Ingmar Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- 26mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Composite Foundation Drainage Beams
- Storm Kit
- Air Vents
- Guttering 65mm
- Carefree Treatment 12.5 litres
- Embadecor Stain 12.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 12.5 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 7.5 litres
Ingmar Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 3.80m x 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 3.62m x 2.82m
- Ridge Height: 2.58m
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Rear Overhang: 20cm
- Front Overhanging Canopy: 80cm
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a normal garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Normally, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days