HENNING Log Cabin 5.95m x 5.40m Include Double Glazing
The HENNING Log Cabin is perfect for additional living space
The Henning Log Cabin features centrally positioned double doors and windows on either side and a very functional front porch stretching across the full length of the cabin. The Henning Log Cabin is a very light and airy cabin having four good sized double windows which can be opened.
Measuring 5.95m x 5.40m this log cabin is extremely popular as additional living space or as a garden office.
The Henning is one of the more popular cabins we have often used as an additional accommodation due to its size, quality and cost.
Imaging a second home in your garden, this attractive Log Cabin is built using top quality 58mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Henning Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The Henning Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 58mm interlocking wall logs
- Triple Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double Glazing
- Double 1/2 Glazed Doors
- Four Good Sized Opening Windows
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Front Porch
- Real Glass
- FREE Roofing Felt
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Watertight and Wind-Tight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Henning Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- Profiled Hardwood or Composite Foundation Beams
- FREE IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- 18mm Solid Wood Floor
- 27mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Impregnation Fluid 10 litres
- Carefree treatment 20 litres
- Embadecor Stain 20 litres
- Embalan Paint 20 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver Grey or Brown
Henning Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Cabin Dimensions: 5.95m x 3.9m
- Overall Dimensions including Front Porch 5.95m x 5.40m
- Building Footprint: 5.7m x 5.2m
- Ridge Height: 2.7m
- Eaves Height: 2.09m
- Door Width: 1.60m
- Door Height: 1.90m
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Watertight and Wind-TightLog Connection
- 10 Year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 45 Working Days