The Gunnar Gazebo is a stunning modern building
Sit under the large canopy of the Gunnar Gazebo Log Cabin and enjoy your garden no matter what the weather.
The cabin itself boasts fully glazed double doors allowing in plenty of natural light. When you build the Gunnar, you can choose whether to have the gazebo to the right or left side of the cabin. You can also choose which side the window goes on.
The roof of the Gunnar has a very slight slope for water drainage, however, this is hidden by the facia boards and it looks like the roof is totally flat.
The Gunnar Gazebo Log Cabin has proven to be a very popular garden cabin.
This solid Log Cabin is built using top quality 44mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Gunnar Gazebo Log Cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The Gunnar Gazebo Log Cabin includes as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double Fully Glazed Doors
- One opening window
- Quality window and door fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
The Gunnar Gazebo Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 7.25m x 4.0m
- Building Footprint: 7.16m x 3.8m
- Gazebo: 4.25m
- Cabin Dimensions: 3.71m x 2.71m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.51m x 3.51m
- Height: 2.88m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Overhang (on all sides): 15cm
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
- Easy Roof Membrane
- EPDM Roofing Material
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- 27mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 12.5 litres
- Embadecor Stain 12.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 12.5 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 7.5 litres
Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are used.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is simply stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering and is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch roofs or completely flat. The EPDM roofing material is supplied to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is a highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane, it’s posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. It’s two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It’s been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
DELIVERY NOTE: EPDM is cut specifically for your log cabin and WILL extend delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days