ELIN Log Cabin Stylish and Contemporary
The Elin Log Cabin measures 4.77 meters x 3.51 meters, has a flat roof with a beautiful bank of large windows to the front and side.
This stunning modern log cabin features double skinned 19mm clad walls allowing insulation to be installed and double glazing throughout.
The Elin Log Cabin is built using the very best quality Swedish Spruce, all the logs are chosen for their superb high-quality and interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have far greater strength and last much longer.
The Elin Log Cabin is supplied untreated, as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The Elin Log Cabin Includes as Standard:
- 2 x 19mm Spruce Cladding Walls
- 60mm x 40mm framing
- Double Glazing
- Sectional Construction
- Substantial Purlins
- Double Skinned Walls and Roof
- 5 Fixed Windows
- High-quality Door Fittings
- Tongue and Groove Flooring and Roof Boards.
- Fixing kit and Instruction Manual
- Floor Foundations
- Easy Roof Membrane
- Overall Dimensions: 4.77m x 3.51m
- Building Footprint:4.77m x 3.51m
- Overall Height: 2.65m
- Door Height including door frame: 1.87m
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Water and Wind Tight Log Connection
- High Dutch Standards
- EPDM Roofing Material
- Decking boards for the gazebo area
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Aluminium edging strip, straight (6)
- Aluminium edging strip, corner (4)
- Flat Roof Drainage Duct
- Carefree treatment 15 litres
- Embadecor Stain 15 litres
- Embalan Paint 15 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 7.5 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver-Grey or Brown
The Elin Log Cabin comes complete with Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money. It is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- Nails not required.
- Heat is NOT required for the application.
- This product is easily stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied properly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Every roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
Roof Covering Important:
The Elin Log Cabin roof has two very slight slopes. Therefore, the use of shingles on their own is NOT recommended. If you should use roofing shingles, it is crucial to add a felt underlay and apply our recommended Shingle-Glue. We can not guarantee the roof when shingles are used.
This Log Cabin comes supplied with Easy Roofing Membrane
EPDM roofing material is an extremely durable rubberized roof covering. It is ideal for flat roof log cabins and garden buildings with very low pitch or completely flat roofs. EPDM roofing material supplied is to fit the size of your building roof and comes with contact adhesive and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
EPDM is an incredibly highly durable synthetic rubber roof membrane; its posh name is Ethylene Propylene Diene terpolyMer. Its two main ingredients are Ethylene and Propylene which come from oil and natural gas. It has been used on flat roofs for over 40 years. The main technical features of EPDM are:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- High Wind Resistance
IMPORTANT: EPDM is cut especially for your log cabin. This extends the delivery time shown by up to TWO additional weeks.
Approximate Delivery Time: 30 – 60 Working Days