Easy Roofing Membrane
Using Easy Roofing Membrane will save you time and money.
Easy Roofing Membrane is a fantastic product for all flat/pent roof log cabins and garden buildings.
An incredibly unique product removing all of the problems associated with felting a roof.
- No nails are needed.
- No heat is needed to be applied.
- This product is easily stuck on.
- It has a 15-year life expectancy if applied correctly.
- Very Quick and Very Easy.
- Each roll is 1.0m x 5.0m and can be applied in any direction meaning a lot less waste.
- An easier solution to traditional roofing felt and easier to install than EPDM. Ideally suited for flat roofs.
Easy Roofing Membrane Specifications:
- Manufactured using a high-performance polyester base.
- Coated with SBS modified Bitumen.
- The upper surface has a nonremovable polyethene film. Slate Aluminium coloured.
- The underside of the membrane is protected by a quick release film removed on installation.
- Can be cut to size as required.
- Bitumen Glue should be used for providing additional security when sealing end laps and detail work.
- Will stick to timber, metal, bitumen, concrete, masonry. It will not stick to PVC or Silicone.
- Each Roll is 1.0m x 5.0m
- Minimum application temperature of 10 degrees.
- Economical to use with minimal waste.
- Surface free of dust and dirt.
- Can be installed across or lengthwise as required to cover the roof ensuring 100mm overlaps are maintained.
- Minimum of 100mm overlap.
- Release about 200mm of release film and roll on the roof.
- Unroll the material evenly and avoid air pockets. Any air pockets can then be brushed out.
- Pay attention to getting a good seal on the overlaps. A pressure roller helps this if available.
- It is recommended to create roof upstands the same as when using EPDM.
- For detailing additional Bitumen Glue may be needed.
How much do you need?
- Ideally allow an additional 300mm all around for trimming and detailing.
- Example: Log Cabin is 4m x 4m. Account for the roof overhangs (200mm-300mm) both sides
- Roof Size: 4.6m x 4.6m with overhang
- With additional 300mm all around for detailing: 4.9m x 4.9m = 24.01m.sq
- Each roll is 5m.sq so for this building, you would need 5 – 6 rolls when allowing for overlaps.
- An excellent product to use and replaces roofing felt and EPDM with a very long life and minimum wastage when compared to using felt as it can be placed in either direction regardless of water runoff.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days