DANIEL Log Cabin Corner Design
Measuring 2.6 meters x 2.6 meters, the Daniel Log Cabin is a five-sided corner cabin with a beautiful pyramid roof. It features a single 3/4 glazed door and two opening windows.
Our Daniel Log Cabin is an ideal solution for those who have dreamt of having a small garden office. This building has a beautiful pyramid shaped roof which creates a high ceiling and in turn a roomy and airy feeling inside. The Daniel is fit for many other uses including a garden summerhouse or a garden dining room.
This Spectacular cabin is manufactured using quality 28mm interlocking Spruce logs. All timber used is slow grown Spruce for a tight wood grain and the Dutch recognize that this creates a stable, durable and long lasting log cabin. For the highest quality finish, the timber is also specially selected for the interlocking construction and will not feature a mixture of timbers or finger jointing.
Supplied untreated, the Daniel Cabin can be customized to match the unique style of each garden. For a more traditional Scandinavian feel, choose a stain. And for the more modern or corporate touch, why not paint your Daniel Log Cabin match your corporate colours.
The DANIEL Log Cabin includes as standard:
- FREE Roofing Felt
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Pyramid Roof
- Single 3/4 Glazed door
- Two Opening Windows
- Quality window and door fittings
- Double Glazing
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Daniel Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Metal Roof Finial
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- 26mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Profiled Hardwood or Composite Foundation Beams
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 65mm
- Carefree treatment 10 litres
- Embadecor Stain 10 litres
- Embalan Paint 10 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 5 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver Grey or Brown
Daniel Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.6m x 2.6m
- Building Footprint: 2.4m x 2.4m
- Ridge Height: 2.98m
- Eaves Height: 2.18m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Overhang all sides: 15cm
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a normal garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Normally, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days