BERTIL Log Cabin with Canopy and Veranda
The BERTIL Log Cabin features a good sized side canopy and offers a spacious 9m² interior with a set of double doors and two opening windows. The Bertil Log Cabin measures 7.90m x 3.00m.
This stunning log cabin lends itself to many practical uses including:
- Additional Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation
- Garden office
- Summer House
The Bertil Log Cabin would also make an awesome pool house.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality 44mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Bertil Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
Bertil Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- FREE Roofing Felt
- 3/4 glazed double doors
- Two Opening Windows
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Side Canopy and Veranda
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- The Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- 26mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor
- Profiled Foundation Drainage Beams
- Decking for the covered area
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 20 litres
- Embadecor Stain 20 litres
- Embalan Paint 20 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 10 litres
Bertil Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 7.90m x 3.00m
- Cabin Area Enclosed: 3.0m x 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 7.70m x 2.80m
- Ridge Height: 2.92m
- Eaves Height: 2.43m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Verandah and Side Canopy: 4.50m
- The Bertil Log Cabin can also be constructed in a mirror image.
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days