BERLIN Log Cabin with Loft Room
The BERLIN Log Cabin is a good sized side cabin offering a spacious lounge/kitchen area with a large separate bathroom area. The Berlin Log Cabin measures 5.30m x 4.90m.
This cute log cabin lends itself to many practical uses including;
- Additional Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation
- Garden Office
- Summer House
The Berlin Log Cabin would also make an awesome Farm Shop or Craft Store.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality slow grown North European 45mm Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for the interlocking assembly. Tuindeco’s strict Dutch benchmarks do not allow different woods to be mixed or any box joints, which is joining smaller sized pieces together to create a longer full-length section. By using single lengths of timber, your log cabin will have greater strength and last much longer.
The Berlin Log cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended stains, impregnation fluid or paints.
The BERLIN Log Cabin Includes as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- 18mm Wooden Floor
- Double Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double 1/2 Glazed Door
- Single 1/2 Glazed Door
- Four Opening Windows
- Quality Window and Door Fittings
- Mezzanine Floor above the smaller rooms
- High-level Window in the mezzanine area
- Two Separate Ground Floor rooms
- One storage room accessed from outside.
- Double Glazing
- Real Glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- The Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
Berlin Log Cabin Optional Extras:
- IKO Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Air Vents
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 27.5 litres
- Embadecor Stain 22.5 litres
- Embalan Paint 22.5 litres
- Impregnation Fluid 12.5 litres
- Immersion Impregnation treatment in Green, Silver Grey or Brown
Berlin Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 4.90m x 5.30m
- Building Footprint: 4.70m x 5.10m
- Ridge Height: 3.44m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- Door Height including frame: 1.90m
- Front Canopy Canopy: 70cm
- No Mixed timbers such as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger/Box Joints in wall logs
- Wind – Watertight Log Connection
- 10 Year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 – 30 Working Days