ARNE Log Cabin 4.5 meters x 3.5 meters
ARNE Log Cabin Modern, Stylish and Lots of Light.
The Arne Log Cabin is the perfect garden office.
The ARNE Log Cabin is the perfect garden office. If you are looking to work from home, in the surroundings of your own garden then this log cabin is the ideal solution.
The ARNE Log Cabin has a full wall of windows and doors, with two full-sized side windows offering the bright space required for the optimum work environment. This lovely design element helps to create a more modern feel, ideal for a stylish home office, studio or a craft/hobby room.
The Arne Wood Cabin has large double doors allowing lots of access for your Garden Furniture.
This lovely Log Cabin is built using top quality slow grown 28mm Northern European Spruce; all the logs have been specially chosen for their interlocking assembly.
The Arne Wood cabin is supplied untreated, and as such, it will require treatment as soon as it is erected. Paint your new log cabin to compliment the style of your garden using our recommended Wood Stains.
Arne Wood Cabin Includes as Standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double 3/4 Glazed Doors
- Four 3/4 Length Opening Windows
- Quality door and Window Fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Wind and watertight connections
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- No other Mixed timbers called Spruce or Pine mix
- Slow grown Northern European Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
Arne Wood Cabin Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 3.50m
- Building Footprint: 4,32m x 3.32m
- Ridge Height: 2.70m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Overhang (All Round): 0.20m
IKO Felt Roof Shingles: We only supply the best and IKO is the world-renowned leader in felt roof shingles. Used all over the world they will protect your log cabin or garden building. We are one of the largest suppliers of IKO across Europe and as such we offer the largest range in the Azores.
We highly recommend roofing shingles for your log cabin: The final finish looks much better, turning a traditional garden shed into a beautiful log cabin. Typically, an ordinary roofing felt may last around 2 or 3 years. Our Roofing Shingles will last for at least 15 years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 25 – 30 Days