AQUAPAN Ridge Tiles
Aquapan Roofing Ridge Tiles – Quick installation and minimum waste!
Finish off the great look of your roof with the AQUAPAN Ridge Tiles. Aquapan Tiles are a fantastic alternative to felt tiles and will last for at least 20-years and are incredibly fast and simple to install.
ONLY Suitable for Apex Roofs. They are NOT suitable for Flat, Pent or Pyramid Roofs.
Features of AQUAPAN Roofing Sheets:
- Zinc Coated Aluminium Roofing Panels finished with durable stone granules
- Equal to Installing 35 Roof Tiles per board
- Granulated Surface No Shiny Surface Area
- Easy Fit – NO cutting required
- Great for New and Old Roofs
- Strong, Light and Very Durable only 6 kg/m²
- Immediate Waterproofing
- Sound Absorbing granule finish
- Highly resistant to severe atmospheric influences
- No reinforced roof structure needed
- No waste
- Apply on top of your old roofing. NO need to remove it first
- Available in Red or Black
- Only suitable for Apex Roofs
Aquapan Roofing Sheets are universal and will fit any roof, not only our log cabins or garden buildings.
Each Roofing Sheet contains seven tiles in height and five in width. The tiles are overlapped and should not be cut. Super quick and super easy to install with zero waste. NOT suitable for flat pent roofs
- Roofing Sheets – 89cm x 118cm (0.86m²)
- Ridge Capping pieces 91cm (working length 81cm)
- Ridge Caps
- Aquapan Wind Stop Overlap 91cm (working length 81cm)
- Self-tapping Aquapan screws with EPDM seal. 40 Pieces per pack. (Six required per sheet)
How many do you need?
Roofing Sheets – Calculations:
- Measure the total length and width of the roof to find the area in square meters and then divide by 0.86 – round up this number for the quantity of Roofing Sheets required.
- Roof height is 4.25m
- Roof Length is 2.37m
- 4.25 x 2.37 = 10.07m²
- To find the number of Roofing Sheets required, divide this by 0.86 (the useable dimension of a panel)
- 10.07 / 0.86 = 11.70 – Therefore, 12 panels are needed
- Remember this is ONE side of the roof so the total building will need 24 Roofing Sheets for both sides.
Aquapan Wind Stop Calculation:
- Measure Length in and divide by 0.81. Round this up and multiply by four to account for all edges.
Aquapan Ridge Tiles Calculation:
- Measure the length of the ridge in meters and divide by 0.81. Round this up for the number required.
Aquapan Ridge Capping
Each roof will require two end caps for the ridge pieces.
Each Screw pack contains 40 screws. Nine screws are required per plate including barge boards and ridge pieces. These screws are 20mm in length.
Please watch this video on how simple the installation can be.
Roofing felt or Easy Roof Membrane is recommended to be applied underneath the Aquapan Roofing Tiles.