Synthetic Adjustable Support Pads for Timber Frame Bases
Adjustable Support Pads for Timber Frame Bases make levelling your log cabin or garden building timber base frame really simple. There are two sizes available ideal for most common slopes between 3cm – 14cm using both sizes of pads.
Adjustable Support Pads Features:
- Made from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic
- Created to make the levelling of a timber frame base quick and straightforward
- High-Quality product and design
- Wide support plate for stability
- Central adjustable height ring
- Ideal for up to 9cm timber width
- Support flange Height 25mm
- 6mm diameter holes in the collar and support plate
Timber support bases can be constructed using several widths and depths of timber.
When you are using timber measuring 35mm x 50mm spacing must be 600mm or less. For thicker beams, this can be increased to 100cm – 150cm Ideally, the Adjustable Support Pads will be placed and fixed using suitable Bolts or Screws to a concrete base or cement paving slabs.
The cabin weights are shown clearly on the catalogue pages, however, remember the additional weight you are applying inside the structure.
These Adjustable Support Pads are the perfect solution for the construction of decking frames.
Whether you choose to use our Composite lower girders or our high-quality construction wood, these support pads will make the whole construction process so much easier and more enjoyable.
Gurthermore, they will provide an excellent foundation for your lovely new deck.
Almost all of our log cabins are supplied with foundation beams, these beams are simply there to act as a sacrificial barrier and are in our opinion not adequately strong enough for use as a timber base supported at various points.
There are Two Sizes of Adjustable Support Pads Available:
Article Code 40.2073
- Adjustable height of 32mm to 62mm.
- Maximum load weight of 450kg
- Fully Closed Height: 56mm
- Fully Opened height: 87mm
Article Code 40.2074
- Adjustable height of 60mm to 122mm.
- Maximum load weight of 1400kg
- Fully Closed Height: 89mm
- Fully Opened Height: 150mm
When using Adjustable Support Pads for Timber Frame Bases, with one of our log cabins or garden buildings, you will need to use additional timber to create a timber frame/structure directly on to the Adjustable Support Pads and underneath the first layer of the cabin logs.