Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Breathe Azores Lda website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our website are sent to our company email.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- WPML cookies – these are used by our WPML plugin to identify the preferred user’s language as our site is multilingual.
- WooCommerce cookies – these are used by the WooCommerce plugin to track visitors and their purchased items in the cart.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- 2checkout WooCommerce cookies – this is used by the WooCommerce extension 2checkout for verifying user payment and checkout status.
- WP Postratings cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
Learn more about The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)